PowerChip users??

Does anyone have experience with the PowerChip installed in a Audi?? Specifically the A4??
Can you really "feel" a difference in power?? It doesn't seem like it adds
to much torque and I'm trying to evaluate whether it's worthwhile or not.
Thanks, Troy
I'm not familiar with a brand "PowerChip" but a well coded chip like the APR stage 1 that I have in my 1.8TQM will put big smiles on your face.