Problem with Audi Concert, Bose

Hi I have recognized that sometimes when I turn on the sound system not all (of the ten) speakers come to life! It happens almost always when it startet at volume level 8 or below. Then I
have to increase the volume shortly and sound starts playing on all speakers. When I turn on the sound with e.g. volume level 10 or higher all speakers play fine.
Does anybody have the same problem or any idea? Thanks
Mario 2002 A4 1.8Tq

gosh.........takes me back to my Ford Anglia 100E days when I made up an aluminium bracket that held my Bush MW radio (only one speaker) on the dashboard............how we have moved on.
Try setting the Max Volume up in the menu prefs. I had a similar problem with not being able to cracnk the volume.