Product Recall 1995 Audi A4 B5

I have recently had my Audi serviced at a dealer and they have picked up that one of my nearside front suspension arms is worn and in need of replacement.

They suggested that if I contact Audi UK direct that I would be able to get some reimbursment for replacing the suspension arm as it was a Fault on the car.

Has anyone approached Audi UK and have they covered the costs of the replacement arms required.

Grubenstein.

Reply to
Kevin Truss

Not sure with the age but I would replace all 8 of them, 4 each side, all older a4s suffer this problem,

Steve,

Reply to
Steve68s