Product Recall 1995 Audi A4 B5

I have recently had my Audi serviced at a dealer and they have picked up that one of my nearside front suspension arms is worn and in need of replacement.
They suggested that if I contact Audi UK direct that I would be able to get some reimbursment for replacing the suspension arm as it was a Fault on the car.
Has anyone approached Audi UK and have they covered the costs of the replacement arms required.
Grubenstein.

Not sure with the age but I would replace all 8 of them, 4 each side, all older a4s suffer this problem,
Steve,