Q:A4 (8E) correct phone adapter-set (Cullmann)

Hello,
Could somebody information me, what could be correct mobile-phone-adapter (for example Cullmann) for my A4 (2002). My phone is Nokia 6230 and I have that kind of holder in dashboard:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jkosun/sekafileet/teline.jpg
Is adapter everything I need for working system? So, if somebody have correct partnumber, which could work, I would be happy :)
JK
Hi,
Not sure, I have just bought an A4 with the car kit, I think the adapters are made by THB like these http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/4816.htm
I am also looking, can anyone confirm that these are the correct adapters? My local dealer has the adapter for 99
Al