Q: Howto remove aircon display consol on A6 97'

Hello
I remember having read an howto about removing the unit from the panel to change light bulbs... But now when its time for changing the bulbs I cant seem to find the link
by googling..
Can anybody help me out here?
regards Ottar Tverberg

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:57:42 +0100, "Ottar T"

Probably not the page you're thinking of, but this may help:
http://zener.com/audi/HVAC_cleaning /
andyt