Q7 & the USA

Any word on whether or not Audi will be shipping the Q7 3.0 TDI to the bass ackwards USofA (assuming that the Energy Bill gets signed soon)? I'm tired
of teens type mileage (in the allroad) and need something a little bigger.
"Eza Gadson" wrote

Honestly, I doubt it, regardless if the bill gets signed or not. In the US, diesel just does not go well with the sporty image that Audi is trying to develop/maintain.
Pete
i have the 3 tdi and the low end torque hammers got massive grunt just drove melb to sydney (australiua 950klms on 1 tank of fuel
nice