Quattro Expense

trust me we wouldn't want you in OH, and I'm not from here. in my few years, I've forgotten more than you know, you didn't say ice racing why are you changing the parameters scared. if you goggle you'll see plenty of post where the Quatt. goes out I guess your lucky not everyone one is. your dumb any thing that's made by man will fall apart, not that's manuf. is made to last forever, but I guess you know that, since you all knowing...guess not.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

your life must be sad if this is one way you have fun, you need a woman, life or both. this is a said statement on your part, but I wouldn't expect less.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

that's an extra cost that has to be factored in when you decide to buy the car. I think tirerack or most local racing/performace car places will do this for a few.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

this is all I'm saying some will, not all, but there are very few VW/Audi service centers, but alas peter and his merry men don't see this.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

You have a case of selective vision. You ignore what's important and = you focus on what's not. FYI - I corrected myself right after I saw my = typo. Besides, for the purpose of this discussion, it did not matter = whether it was RWD or FWD. It only mattered that Nissan also decided to = make an AWD version in addition.

Sigh... arguing with you is becoming tiring. Hopefully by now everyone = else realized that you don't have a single valid point in this = discussion, so this is EOT from my end.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Hmm. Let's see.. (counts on fingers) four franchised Audi centres within 20 minutes' drive, three or four VWs (can't remember - I don't own a VW).

One Toyota dealer (oh, hang on, they're Jaguar now, so that doesn't count). Nissan? Nearest one is a good hour away.

Of course, I don't live in the same place as you do (one reason for avoiding silly sweeping statements)

H1K

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Yes. And so do the rags. Dave

Dave LaCourse

Ever thought of taking an English Comp course at your local community college? Dave

Dave LaCourse

Reply to
Dave LaCourse

No; *you* do us that favor, you marginally literate ignoramus. It is not Pete, but *you* who has lowered the standard here. While I try very hard to refrain from criticizing one whose native language may not be English, you have yet to make a single post with even *one* proper sentence in correctly spelled English words. On top of that, you don't seem to have a *clue* what you're writing about. I'm beginning to find it annoying.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; drove that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Thank God for that! I *am* from there, but I'd be ashamed to have to live there at the same time as a moron of your magnitude.

Essentially, that means you've forgotten *everything*, I'd guess. It's clear you actually know *nothing* at this point in time.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; drove that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Gosh! You've heard of tire shaving! I'm stunned! Of course, I'm not surprised that you seem to be ignorant of the fact that this is *not* done to make the tires the same diameter, but for *competition purposes*! Autocrossers and dedicated track driving enthusiasts as well as road racers will have the tread shaved down for reasons I won't bother to explain to you. You ought to be able to "goggle" it sufficiently to find out. If not, at least it will keep you out of here for a few minutes ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; drove that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

I can't believe you guys are biting on this same stinky bait.

Troll-o-meter: 4.5/10

-- Jonesy

Reply to
Jonesy

Ahhh, but it is fun, lad. It is too cold to go fly fishing, or to the track, or work in the yard. I've tied flies most of the day (which can be fun or boring), so an interlude with Mr. Ghee is a welcome change. hth d;o) Dave

Dave LaCourse

He was fun for a moment, but he has already crossed the "familiarity breeds contempt" threshold, and as a kickball he is wearing thin.

So into the abyss he goes...

Reply to
daytripper

which rags I haven't seen a test pitting these against each other, but if you know something I don't, share the info. I would think that the BMW would be more liked since it and the MB are the only RWD buy nature.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

You have a case of selective vision. You ignore what's important and you focus on what's not. FYI - I corrected myself right after I saw my typo. Besides, for the purpose of this discussion, it did not matter whether it was RWD or FWD. It only mattered that Nissan also decided to make an AWD version in addition.

Sigh... arguing with you is becoming tiring. Hopefully by now everyone else realized that you don't have a single valid point in this discussion, so this is EOT from my end.

Pete

if you knew anything about cars is that the G35 uses electronics in it's AWD, but since you didn't know which wheels drive it, this would be lose on you. I have made many valid points but since you don't realize that I'm sorry your slow, I know others do.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I supposed to take criticism from you, worry about your IRA and leave car talk to those who no something.

What I think is funny it that persons that can't provide credible info or thoughts have to go to the 7th grade level and talk about grammar, spelling, etc. when there's leaves a lot to be desired. I have auto spell check so that's not a concern. Just come with some info or like others be made a fool.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

with little wit this is the comeback I expected.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I graduated from a University have you?? I doubt it.

Reply to
Tha Ghee