Quattro Expense

Page 4 of 7

Thank God for that! I *am* from there, but I'd be ashamed to have to live there at the same time as a moron of your magnitude.

Essentially, that means you've forgotten *everything*, I'd guess. It's clear you actually know *nothing* at this point in time. -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; drove that)

typing this if so it's sad

Please, for the love of Pete, don't try to speak for the entire state. I'd much rather have Dave here than you.
Elroy 2000 S4

not to fond of Ohio, it could be a lot better.
ThaGhee writes:

if you move out, it improoves imennsily. Write? i thawt so.

On 09 Jan 2004 13:06:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comPirate (Dave LaCourse) wrote:

I live in Ohio, and have never, ever been charged more for an oil change because of quattro. I dunno what this guy is doing to get charged more...maybe he is behaving like this...
Elroy 2000 S4
<SNIP>

expensive.

IMO, you've got to be out of your mind to take a nice Audi to a place like Quikstop or JiffyLube.
And if Quikstop indeed charges more for an oil change on a quattro, this right there should give you something to think about - about how competent they are in other areas, too. Come on... you "graduated from a University"... you can think....
Pete
Pete writes:

*We* all know that, Pete, but Tha swears by what Max tells him. Apparently Max works at a Quickstop. Last year he worked at a McDonalds.
Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Tha writes:

LMAO. It was a error on my part, Tha, because of your poor spelling, grammar, and punctuation. You sent the following:
Ohio and 4x4s, and performance vehicles cost more for oil changes. ok so 20 people giving testimonies mean it's bulletproof I doubt that, it's a manuf. piece it will fall apart. I'll get my friends Max and will see who wins. doubt the last part but you know all....
It is difficult, at best, to read your posts. Max, Maxima. I figured you would need someone else to beat me in ice racing and good old "Max" was gonna do it. LOL. But I like your original thought: A Maxima could beat an Audi in ice racing. Now, *that* is more than funny. Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

sorry you can't read at a college level you were the only one that had a problem. I think that tells me something.
TG writes:

It sure does. You can't write OR read! Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

reading/comprehension skills are low but if you go back to school with you wife you can actually something.
wrote in message news:400884ce$0

IMO, you've got to be out of your mind to take a nice Audi to a place like Quikstop or JiffyLube.
And if Quikstop indeed charges more for an oil change on a quattro, this right there should give you something to think about - about how competent they are in other areas, too. Come on... you "graduated from a University"... you can think....
Pete
I've never taken it to the local place it goes to Northland. I'm really good at thinking....are you??

I'm not familiar with Northland.

You were the one that mentioned Quikstop and their pricing, so I assumed you use their services on regular basis...
Pete
wrote in message news:400cc21a$0$36161

here.
Perhaps now we are getting closer to the answer.
Northland Porsche Audi's Service Department quoted me a charge of $39.99 if I remember correctly for an oil, lube & filter change on my A6.
My last oil change was at a local quickilube that charged me $18.32 including the two extra quarts of 0w-30 Valvoline I specified.