quattro+xi2 -> fun

Finally water started to solidify on the pavement and drifting had began. Glare ice is fun but more so when there is some water on top (no studs on X Ice 2, wink wink)
I don't mind the electronic diff-block and drive-away assistance ESP components, but me thinks electronic stabilization won't be missed in an ice covered parking lot (provided there are no other cars around :-)
I'm having hard time telling the difference between ESP on and off modes though. Either audi did a good job at not interfering with the driver having fun or i'm not pushing my A4 hard enough.
I guess I need a bmw 3xx xi after all to get the tail around. At least for the white part of the winter. Maybe 2012 A4 with more rear axle bias will match xi though.
Anyone with 2012 quattro A4 would care to comment?