Question about 01 S4 interior specifically lighting and safety switch

Hi, Just a quick question about the safety switch - the switch in between the front power window switches and the rear window switches on the driver door to deactivate all the passenger's power window switches. I just noticed that my safety switch does not light up at night, like all the other power window switches. Is it suppose to? Is the bulb just burnt out? Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
David

IIRC, the one on my '01 A4 doesn't light up either. Never did.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete