Question about Q7

Hello,

I am thinking about buying Q7. I have not yet had a chance to stop by at the dealer and could not find the information on their website.

I have seen that Lexus's power adjustable steering wheel automatically telescope away when your turn of the remove the key and forward when insert the key. Does Q7's do the same thing?

Thank you

Reply to
Sitti

Dunno but I have this on my current A6 (3.0 TDI Avant) as a cost option and my previous A8 (3.7 Sport) had it as standard. So - probably.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

hi there yes it does

I have this option on my q7 it was te memory option with steer mirrors seats

Reply to
finbar