R8 TDI

A diesel version of the R8! After splashing out 100k+ on this car, who would be worried about saving petrol.
http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/13108/2009-audi-r8-tdi.html

"So naturally our choice would be the 5.9 TDI right? Unfortunately, just as reality strikes us each week when our paychecks arrive, so does it remind us of practicality, and the 5.9 TDI aint that. Its far too heavy for a sports application such as the R8, not to mention with that kind of power Audi may be overstepping its bounds with subsidiary Lamborghini. What a shame. We really wanted to see a car that would literally break your neck under acceleration."
ahahahahahahaha!
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
<SNIP>
We really wanted to see a car that would literally break your neck under acceleration."
<SNIP>
Quite literally, eh?
Puts the rest of his opinion into perspective.