Re: 1983 4000s Deal or Dud?

As owner of 1986 5000TQ with 399k km on the clock, no rust, live and kicking I can say Audis can last long. Provided the story is genuine, get the winter beater. It is worth the money
and will last years. Be prepared to spend some money on certification and maintenance. I have been spending around C$1500 annually on mine. In Nova Scotia the winter is no joke even in the garrage. Look underneath and examine for rust the brake and fuel lines, the front of the fuel tank. I recently 1974 Audi 100. It has 120k km on the clock and looked like magic. Good luck

when I