Re: 1996 Cabriolet(A4) getting bad gas mileage

snip
Thanks for the replies, all. Any recommendations on OBD II connector / software for a windows laptop? Are they all pretty much the same or are there specific combos that work well with Audis? I'd like to get it as inexpensively as possible. I've seen some shareware software packages on the web that seem like they may do the trick. Or should I spring for the Ross-Tech package?
TIA
Ross Tech is the one to get: http://www.ross-tech.com/index.html