Re: 1998 A3 blistering paint on roofchannels roof

After washing my 1999 Audi A3, i too noticed small rust bubbles on each side of the roof channels. I was obviously very surprised as i have owned much older audi's in the past that have stayed completely rust free. I am in the process of getting this looked at, and i hope this will be covered by Audi's 12 year Anti Corrosion Warenty... Will let you know the result..

Reply to
howard