Re: 2001 Audi Allroad Immobilizer trouble

Send me the cluster and I'll get the PIN from it. This is the problem, you need both PIN codes. The original to login, the one from the used cluster to "unmarry" the original. Both clusters have encrypted data
that requires de-encryption to acquire the PIN codes. The ECM also holds the came PIN from the original cluster.
The cluster that you got from eBay may have had the data corrupted and a defective LCD is at times a sign of that. Have a look at this: http://tinyurl.com/cmo4ta
Since you're so adventurous, read and post the data from the 93C86 IC that's on the board. A simple programmer will read the SOIC chip and save the data in a file name of your choice. That's one way out of it.
--
Ecmbuster