Re: 3.0 2003 - Is Synthetic Oil Better Than Regular Oil?

I have a 2003 Audi with the 3.0 V6 engine. Is synthetic oil worth the >extra cost?

> > Thanks, Bob >

when I spoke with my local Audi dealership they advised their QUANTUM SYNTA (Synthetic Blend 10W-40) and at £22 for 5 litres its good value. I use it in my 2.4 V6, changing every 10K miles.

Reply to
Eric Shune