Re: 99 A4 Quattro Rear Wheel Bearing Failure

My 99 a4 quattro just hit 84000 and the rear pass side bearing screams like a beat monkey. I found the bearing for 44$ which is not bad. But now I'm having problems finding the 9/16 size hex bit to do the job with. What a pain. I love the car. But I tell ya I think I"m going back to a jeep. Cheap and easy!

Reply to
OPSMAN