Re: A4 2.5 tdi throttle problem

nice
230-240 is about 140mph init, I have hit that once or twice, and jeez you are traveling then, I think the top speed of the 1.8T Q is 141.
I find the Audi at speeds of 100mph actually very nice to drive,
Ronny wrote:

I've had mine (2001 1.9TDi 130) up to an indicated 140mph a couple of times, once on the M62 coming down off the Pennines, and again on the M40 late one night coming back from London, there's a long descent as you come down from the Chilterns. That's its top whack though, the revs were sitting just below redline at that speed.
Sadly mine doesn't have the 6-speed option fitted, otherwise it might have gone just a little faster.

When on the motorway I tend to just let the car find the speed it wants to travel at. With my A4 it's around 110-120mph, which is very comfortable. Keeping it below 100mph is actually quite hard work!
--
Glenn Richards Tel: (01453) 845735
Squirrel Solutions http://www.squirrelsolutions.co.uk /

I wouldn't recommend you to buy an RS6, then!

Peter Bell wrote:

Errm, quite. I want an S4 though. Although I'll probably end up with the 2.0 TDi Quattro when I change this one (1.9TDi 130bhp front wheel drive).