Re: A8 Performance Tuning

OTTOMH (off the top of my head)

deep breath:

ecstuning.com hoppenmotorsport.com sjmautotechnik.com audituning.com tap1.com lltek.com vwvortex.com goapr.com intendedacceleration.com audifans.com s4.org audiworld.com s-cars.org audizine.com

1552design.com

(assume www. before each)

Try those for starters. I hear there might be some useful information at perhaps one or two of those......

I just bought a 2000 A8. I want to start tuning and would like any web site > suggestions. > > Thanks, > Ray
Reply to
audi info

and

Andries