Re: A90 trunk badge/emblem needed

First of all I need advice on how to remove the double sided tape

> or whatever it is that was holding it, in order not to damage the paint. > Those bastards also made four scratches on top of every ring but broke > off only half (what a F&#$ING moron) of it. Is there anything that I can > remove those scratches with ? An also I would like to find out where to get > a replacement badge. Besides going to the dealer of course. It is bigger > then the older 80 and 90 models have. Thanks in advance.

Heat it with a couple of buckets of warm water. Peel it off carefully - use dental floss to "shear" it off if necessary.

Reply to
Rune Skigelstrand

I used dental floss and "Goof off" to remove my badges, it worked quite well.

Romy,

Reply to
Romy Singh

Similar thing happened to my A6 3 weeks ago, they nicked the Audi Rings and tried the A6 and 1.8T badges leaving the boot badly scarred. Took it to Audi who wanted £350.00 to repair and replace badges, but managed to get an ex work friend to respray the whole boot for £70 plus £10 for the badge and left the A6 and 1.8T badges off, looks cool now :-)

Must agree though that they are Ba$!@rds and I hope it happens 10 times to those that did it to realise what it feels like to have your car vandalised.

Liam

Reply to
Liam