Re: A90 trunk badge/emblem needed

"volk125" wrote in message

Heat it with a couple of buckets of warm water. Peel it off carefully - use dental floss to "shear" it off if necessary.

I used dental floss and "Goof off" to remove my badges, it worked quite well.
Romy,
Similar thing happened to my A6 3 weeks ago, they nicked the Audi Rings and tried the A6 and 1.8T badges leaving the boot badly scarred. Took it to Audi who wanted 350.00 to repair and replace badges, but managed to get an ex work friend to respray the whole boot for 70 plus 10 for the badge and left the A6 and 1.8T badges off, looks cool now :-)
Must agree though that they are Ba$!@rds and I hope it happens 10 times to those that did it to realise what it feels like to have your car vandalised.
Liam