Re: Audi 1.8T Liter's on 100km (for owner's question)

That totally depends on how hard you drive - it could be anywhere from 11 to 15 l/100km. In my 1.8T quattro with not very aggressive driving, I get about 12,5 - 13 l/100km in the city, noPb98 fuel.
Cheers,
Pete
Ah ok! Since your's is a Quatrro is it safe to knock off a liter for a non quattro model? Also do you drive it alot? I dont have a long drive to the city about 15km one way. Also I affriad of getting a diesel because they are higher on the "steal" car list. :)
Thx again :)

More or less, yes.

Currently, very little.
Cheers,
Pete
My 2001 A4 1.8TQ averaged 24.5 mpg back and forth to work. But then.... I am a very conservative driver.
That being said.... Why did I buy an A62.7TQ? It gets 20.4 mpg on the same route but I have to admit is is fun to be able to humiliate teenagers in their Camaros...
jon