Re: audi A4 ´97

"Rainbow" wrote

I have a problem with my radio gamma, wihout battery the radio is on

SAFE, i have a code but i dont know how to put in, please someone know how introduce the code?? which i have to `push? THX

Check this page:

Also, please use "plain text" when posting in newsgroups.

Best regards,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

"Pete" escribió en el mensaje news:c5c4g9$l84$ snipped-for-privacy@news.onet.pl...

Ok sorry my english.

Thanks from Spain.

Reply to
Rainbow

"Rainbow" wrote

LOL! Your English is just fine. I was talking about a setting in your Outlook Express:

Tools > Options > Send > News Sending Format: Plain Text.

Happy Easter!

Pete

Reply to
Pete