Re: Audi A4 Avant tdi sport 03 - Replacing rear brake light

Hello,
I've an Audi A4 Avant tdi sport and the rear brake light has just gone. I've had a look at how to replace the bulb in the manual, which suggest I take
it to a Audi mechanic, this seems a little extravegant to just replace a buld... can any one please advise me on the best way and how to get into the rear lights. Many thanks. Hanx28 Here is the proceedure step by step (with photos):
http://www.jmaguire.com/blog/2006/02/05/stoplight.html
Good Luck!
--
random