Re: Audi Mechanic in Baltimore

When looking for a mechanic, make sure you find out whether they have a problem working on *V8's*. My mechanic will work on any import and has no problem with Audis in general, but hates my V8. He likens them to Jaguars in the "pain in the ass" department.
- Greg Reed
--
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood 9-passenger sedan
1989 Audi 200TQ sedan