Re: Audi Mechanic in Baltimore

I too need a new mechanic - one that actually likes working on Audi's. I

> live in Cockeysville (north of Baltimore). Any recommendations would be > appreciated. > > Walt Hanks > '90 V8Q

When looking for a mechanic, make sure you find out whether they have a problem working on *V8's*. My mechanic will work on any import and has no problem with Audis in general, but hates my V8. He likens them to Jaguars in the "pain in the ass" department.

- Greg Reed

Reply to
Greg Reed