Re: Audi RS-4

Nobody is saying you can't stick an RS4 badge on your S4. You're free to do so, just as *they* are free to point and snicker...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Hey, Tripper. My RS6 arrives in October. Wanna make another trip to Orvis in Manchester? d;o)
Have you been up to the river lately? Dave http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html
DT writes:

That was sold, or at least it had a "sold" sign on the front window when I was there. The new S4s are coming in slowly. I orginally went to look at the A8L. That is one big mutha. I doubt it would fit in my garage with the extra winter tires/wheels I no doubt would buy. Dave http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html
On 19 Jul 2003 15:39:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comPirate (Dave LaCourse) wrote:

No signs on it when I saw it last week. I thought it was strange to see one still in its shipping state. Guess they don't do RS6 test drives, eh?
That A8L is one gorgeous automobile, technically and artistically. It ought to do well, especially against the BMW 7, which was clearly Bangled to death...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
There also those who believe that the RS4 is over priced and that the mods Audi engineered are over kill for street antics. They maintain that looks are everything as long as the car sounds good inside and out you have effectively the same value.
Hmmm
C.

snipped-for-privacy@compuserve.com wrote:

I suppose those would be the same people who think that strapping a coffee can to the exhaust of a Honda Civic CX will add 30 hp. Whether you use a German or Japanese accent, it's still rice.
-- Mike Smith