Re: Audi V8 outside temp meter?

I had an '85 5000 tha that had the outside air temp indicator as part of the climate control system. loved it. Frank
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:14:28 GMT, "Jukka"

I have a 1990V8 Quattro, it has the same display/control unit that my 86 5000, did, both display in the climate control, hope that helps. John On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:14:28 GMT, "Jukka"