Re: Catalytic converters

what are the symptoms of a Cat that needs replacing?
I just had my car drive cleaned and it passed. But the codes say that it is below threshold. Not really noticing and poor performance, but engine light is on
Just curious if anyone knows
--
davetremblett
✖

Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:43:19 -0500, against all advice, something
say:

A foul odor from a cat. Who would have thunk it.
--

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.
On Jun 17, 5:22 pm, davetremblett <davetremblett.3tz...@no- mx.audiforum.ca> wrote:

Add pictures here
✖