Re: Cheap insurance company for Audi A6 (UK)

Hi there....Agnew Audi .....address on site...is the cheapest in UK for audi insurance.
Gee mused Harold. Ms Rawlins will be interested in this.

--
This mail from Professor Marconi is not necessarily 100% kirrect. He is
inkirrect 1% of the time. Let's hope that this is not one of 'em.

Thanks for all the replies.

Full NCB, rural area (low risk), very low annual mileage, sometimes used for travelling to work. I'm not convinced about lifetime NCB protection - doesn't that tie you to the same company if you had to make a claim?
I tried "More Than" and it was (more than my renewal premium). :-)
Mark
www.elephant.co.uk are very cheap. They insure my S4 for less than 50% of the AA's best price!

where
from

Has anybody ever found the AA to be cheap?
cheers, clive

of
Fair comment. But actually in this case they are about average and Elephant are really cheap.
In fact they are so cheap I keep thinking they must have got it wrong. I hope it doesn't bite me in the arse later!
Chip.

The cheapest Insurance companies with full noclaims are Tesco's and Esure.
All the other's are stupid prices, I can insure an Aston Martin DB7 vantage through tesco's for 900 quid :) fully comp.
I was with tescos last year and paid 380pa fully comp, protected, I have 7 yrs no claims, thats 70% discount with Esure, I pay 370 with Esure this year with breakdown cover.Thats 320 without
30 yrs old, South west, 2.6 A4 Quattro, group 15/16 depending who you go with...
Make sure you take out legal protection, I didnt and now have to claim my excess back from the women who reversed into my car, can you belive you need legal protection for that..
Ron
Ron wrote:

I think all you can really be sure of is that "best value" will vary with each individual's circumstances and when they get a quote.
I'm 40, full no claims, 5,000 miles per annum, SDP only, parked on the drive. I just got up to date quotes on my Nissan 200SX Touring. Tesco wanted 740 protected fully comp. MoreThan wanted 457 for the same cover.
My last renewal was in March and MoreThan then wanted 516 and Tesco 745. I was with Tesco for two years leading up to March this year and then their premiums went stupid (for me). A Tesco quote last September for me was 560 so Christ knows what happened in the 6 months between September 2002 and March 2003 to increase the premium to 745. The only changes in my circumstances were that I was a year older, had reduced annual mileage from 20,000 to 5,000 and had downgraded from business use to SDP only. Why that added almost 200 to the premium I cannot imagine.
On 3/9/03 12:39 pm, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

www.esure.co.uk are very cheap.
spouted:

Having been an insurance broker, I can tell you that there is no substitute for ringing round to obtain the "best" quote. Each insurance company likes to "cherry pick".
For the last 2 years it has been Tesco Insurance for me - 270 Fully Comp for my S3 (although this increased to 350 by decreasing the Voluntary Excess and protecting my NCB). This increased to 440 for my TTC 225 - Esure would have been cheaper but wanted a Tracker device. -- Doug Ramage