re: fading display

Does anyone have a link to any documentation about the HUD doing its disapearing act in the heat of summer. My 2001 TT has this problem and the dealer claims to have never heard of
this. Thanks Michael
I don't have the link, but I can tell you it's a very well reported incidence.
How about trying a search on www.audiworld.com?

I literally just called Fred Baker to ask whether this is covered under warranty: it is; even under the Assured Warranty.
There was also a recent thread on this topic on this NG