Re: Front bumper cover

Having suffered the same on numerous occasions I have come up with two ideas: First: keep a piece of sheet plastic, metal, carton whatever in your trunk.
When you see what shit you are in - don't panic - slide the sheet under the bumper cover and gently reverse. Second (I have not done it yet but if my wife does it again I will) install couple of small castor at the back bottom rim of the cover. The key problem is that due to its angle the cover "bites" into the curb. If you just push by hand while somebody gently reverses- there would be no harm. Good luck Plamen, Toronto I