Re: front left-turn signal

in article umR0b.162$K44.139@edtnps84, Ben Chan at snipped-for-privacy@telus.net wrote on 8/20/03 5:03 PM:

I've had problems with the left REAR turn signal. It sporadically tweaks out and I get that stupid warning message on my dash.
I believe it's a wiring thing - and have other reasons to think that the 03 a4s were wired by fiat back in '74.
I haven't asked the dealer to do anything because it's so hard to predict/recreate the disconnect. - I might add that I'm noticing the left front speakers seem to have a loose connection too!
Sorry I can't offer any advice other that to give the light housing a knock with the palm of your hand. It seems to work with me...
keith