Re: gps on '03 tt?

This is one way, probably the cheapest way to do it:
http://public.fotki.com/ttschwing/gadgetts_and_stuff/the_gadgett /

snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com.invalid wrote:

And the crappiest looking, IMHO.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com.invalid wrote:

Heh, that's interesting. I thinking about building a carputer for the car and putting the screen like this person did it (http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t1991&highlight=audi+tt ).
If I could easily (and cheaply) get the gps that is built into the car, I may not need a large lcd for the carputer (and instead I can use a smaller character lcd (something like this http://www.crystalfontz.com/products/index-std.html?gn=std )