Re: Inner door handle got loose!

As with all things audi, this seems like a hellish pain in the ass.
Sigh. Basically, if I can just keep my 2000 a4 1.8 out of the shop, I'll be able to recommend the model + manufacturer. Until then, if the rest of the audi line is of this quality and longevity, then I'm just going to tell folks to stay away.
Thank you /very/ much for the how-to.
I coughed up:

--
"Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity!
Two weeks from everywhere!"