Re: leaky A4

Yes it bugs me too. I need to open every door after it has been washed or after it has been raining. The backdoors are the worst. Must be a very poor design.

"Gordon" skrev i melding news:OnkYa.3378$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

My 4 month old A4 3.0 likes to collect water between the door and the floor > sill every time it rains. Does not run into the car but is annoying in an > expensive automobile. > > Audi service tells me this is not unusual, I say it is a pile of ....! > > Anyone else aware of this problem! > >
Reply to
Runar Klokk