Re: Looking for Montgomery County Mechanic

Hey you guys,
It was me who actually started this topic. I really did need to find a mechanic, It was in Montgomery County Maryland. The post was done as a
Internet class school assignment in college and it was on some old server that could access certain databases using a c prompt looking window. I had no idea how to go back in and check my responeses. Sorry. I ended up going to a shop called AutoCentro in Rockville. They seemed pretty good, they treat me good and I have had no problems with them. Has anyone else been there before?