Re: Loosing digits on display A6, 99, 2,8 quattro

Does anyone know how to fix problem if you don't have any warranty left?

--
jjoj2000
jjoj2000;104228 Wrote:

can bba help you? They did an ABS module for me and I think that they do instruments components too. :D bba-reman dot com
other places too like on ebay item # 270358141396
later, One out of many daves '97 Red A4 1.8tq auto
--
vwdoc1
Has anyone tried the DIY instruction available from eBay Item number: 220369779925? For about $25 it may be worth a try. Mine display looks terrible whether it is hot or cold, it just seems to rotate which lines are dead.
SpeedyChick;106692 Wrote:

Has anyone had experience with that DIY instruction manual? I know of a 2000 A4 that needs help. :confused:
Sure beats the price of having it repaired for you on ebay item # 270358141396
--
vwdoc1
try this guy too... 'Welcome to Pixelfix.info, Canada' (http://www.pixelfix.info /)

It means a whole new Speedo/Tacho unit, very expensive and not worth the bother. I have noticed with mine that it gets worse the hotter the ambient temperature gets, always wondered if a small fan on the back of the unit would help.