Re: Lost power on 88 audi 90 s

I forgot to mention, regarding the same problem on my 95 90 2.8L V6, that the problem does not happen all the time. Supposing I wake up in the morning and decide to go for a drive. I start the car, and she runs just fine for about 10-15 minutes, sometimes more, sometimes less. then it starts. Lets say while on my drive I decide to go to the store. I painstakingly make it up the hill, pull in and shut the car off. If Im in the store for a half hour and return to my car, I start it up, and she runs fine for 5 or

10 minutes, sometime more, sometimes less. In fact, Yesterday I made a 45 minute drive (highway and city driving) without a single problem. Unfortunately my my total trip was just over an hour, and just before the hour mark the problem began again. PLEASE HELP ME- is this happening to anyone else? I need to fix it before I go nuts.
Reply to
mdaudisdb