Re: MP3 memory card advice

Can anyone suggest the best deal on MP3 (SDRAM) memory cards for a new A4 please? (UK)

>The SatNav system has two memory card slots.

Well for a start, they're not SDRAM, they're SD cards as in Secure Digital. They're so cheap it's hardly worth trying to shop around to get £3 off somewhere. Just don't buy them from the likes of Dixons or they won't be cheap.

Though I guess you can't really argue with:

Also a USB adapter for my PC (WinXP) to write MP3 files.....
Reply to
Ed Chilada

Much better online shop here IMO :

Graham