Re: Need help on getting new shock absorbers - '98 A4 1.8TQ with factory suspension kit

Did you find what you were looking for? I'm looking for the same thing. Except I bought my car already lowered and want to bring back upt to it's original hight specs.
Let me know if you found what you needed and where. Thanks