Re: Need help on getting new shock absorbers - '98 A4 1.8TQ with factory suspension kit

In the heading it should read with SPORTS FACTORY suspension kit - which means it is already some 20mm lower than a stock A4.

"JP Roberts" escribió en el mensaje news:c5v02t$dmk$ snipped-for-privacy@news.ya.com...

Dear all, > > I feel the time has come for the shock absorbers to be replaced after > 130.000 km. It is extremely important for me not to lower the car any > further than it is - it came with the factory sport suspension and 16" rims. > > I would like to see: > > 1.- Same car height. > > 2.- Improved performance. > > 3.- Comfort at least as good as original or better. > > I would not like to get new springs yet. I heard the Ohlins are supposed to > be the best but could not find anyone who had had any experience in a > "normal" A4. > > I fear Bilsteins are going to eat away what little comfort is left? Any > experiences? > > Will appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance. > > JP Roberts > >
Reply to
JP Roberts