Re: phone installation

Hi Mike
I bought one of these six months ago for my own lease car and they ar really easy to install; you will need two stereo removal keys which yo
can purchase from the same site as well to be able to pull out th stereo, behind which you'll see a screw that you can fix the bracket t if you wish (I say this because the srew is actually quite high up, and depending on your phone cradle, it might prevent the cup holder openin above. I had this problem, so put the bracket in a lower postio without the phone cradle falling off!).
The cables will probably still need to be routed up the side of th glovebox, but there is a small gap between the edge of this and th centre console so you should, with a little bit of effort, be able t push the cables in there without too much hassle.
Gerry
Mike Buckley Wrote:

-- GerryMonty