Re: Power steering leak

You don't see the power steering pipes in a '80 V6. There is the canister just behind the battery and the curved cooling pipe in front of the radiator. The rest is hidden. You can check the level when the engine has not been driven for a while.
Ronald
--
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.

23
This would be so cool if it were in english. :o)
Romy

Well, a few years ago it was! However they changed the site (took me a while to find it) and changed the language into russian :(

Isn't the pump at the front centre top of the engine for the power steering? The diagram at the site provided by /The Al Bundy/ seemed to show what I see is p/s.
--
Alan J. McFarlane
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alanjmcf /

credit card in preparedness...