Re: Rev Counter/alarms 1998 audia6 2.4se

faulty ign switch probably.

> > > dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote: > > > >> Intermittent power to the instruments possibly at the instrument panel? > >> I will assume that the engine does not jerk or seem to shut off for an > >> instant! > >> > > Just out of interest if it does, what is usually the cause of that? > >

Just a follow up double ta for that diagnostic the other month. Got the ign switch ordered and have been driving around since with it in the glovebox, just not had time to fit it. New Years Day I lost just about everything electrical as the switch had finally failed. Luckily I'd got the switch, so no waiting a week for the part to turn up (with new year closures and all that) so a quick favour pulled & I'd got it fitted by mid afternoon.

Reply to
Jon B