Re: Rev Counter/alarms 1998 audia6 2.4se

Just a follow up double ta for that diagnostic the other month. Got the ign switch ordered and have been driving around since with it in the glovebox, just not had time to fit it. New Years Day I lost just about everything electrical as the switch had finally failed. Luckily I'd got the switch, so no waiting a week for the part to turn up (with new year closures and all that) so a quick favour pulled & I'd got it fitted by mid afternoon.
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.