Re: Spy shots of an Allroad Audi A4 variant (AutoSpies.com)

I have heard of it ,Internal sources claim that A4 Audi allroad flatback not come, and not with two variants, sedan and Avant. We have a small back to the
examination Quattro sedan regalia, but only because it is not a version before the new A4
--
audivalley
the RS5 didnt debut in Detroit and we do have the RS6 Avant in Canada