Re: Standard Lighter vs. Accessory Socket

Rick,

New and replacement cigarrette lighter units are available at any auto parts or discount store. I just got one for my '01 A6 for $5.49 at Meijer

TIA Rick

Reply to
jpb357

Jon, It's not that I need a new lighter (I don't use the one I've got!), = rather I want to plug my cell phone adapter and/or cooler into this = socket. Unfortunately they both use the larger "American" lighter plug, = and I need some adapter/converter to be able to use these in the smaller = Audi "accessory" socket.

Rick

"accessory"

Reply to
Rick Bean