Re: Strange alarm fault

I have a similar problem as Mike (13 Nov 04)developed on my Audi A4 (2001). At night with similar air temperature my alarm goes off but the lights also flash. It is then difficult to unlock the car with the key fob and usually I have to resort to using the physical key to turn it off and on. After this the locks continue to click for a few minutes. Does anybody know how to resolve this? Thanks, Pete

Reply to
PeteC