Re: Tire recommendations and your thoughts

I'll second everyone else's suggestion to get a dedicated set of winter tires. They really do make a difference.
We run Gislaved Nordfrost II's on our A4 during the winter months.
They're *fantastic*.
During the summer, we run Toyo Proxes, we've been happy with them.
I just put a set of Dunlop A2 Sports on my 2001 A6 2.7TQ and I am very happy with them. I also considered the Conti ExtremeContacts.

Ditto with my '89 200... the Dunlop A2 has proven to be a well made tire that is quite and surprisingly not all that much for the 205/60-15's, only running about $70 each.
-- Taylor
'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I ended up puttinhg on Pirelli PZero Nero's 235/45ZR17