Re: To the owners of A6

I had a 2001 A6 2.7T for four years and sold it to get the new A6. I thought the 2001 was an excellent driver's car, and had no problem with steering feedback, etc. The Tiptronic was another matter, because in 2001,
at least for the US, they shut out the ability to shift down to first gear, or to start in first unless you mashed the accelerator. Frankly the A6 was probably still the best sedan that year, but the second gear thing was really annoying, and all to satisfy CAFE standards.