RE: Which new shock absorbers for a '98 A4 1.8TQuat with stock sport package?

I don't know exactly which Bilsteins he has on his Astra, nor what my stock shocks are. I'll check next time I go for an oil change.
÷hlins are apparently the reason why the new Volvos S60 and V70 R apparently
handle so well. Even though they do get some "intelligent" damping system that would be impossible to fit in our cars I thought they might be a good option.
I'll keep you posted as soon as I know more about this.
Thanks a lot.
JP Roberts
snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

like