REALLY NEED AUDI A6 SOFTWARE

I owned 2.0 litters AUDI A6 1996 model, and there is problem where the radiator won't trigger eventhough temperature is quit high. I need a docking software (use for AUDI A6 1996 model) thorough the laptop.I need to see the onboard computer program. Anybody have the software?, or anybody know how to get the software.? thank you very much, i would definately appreciate it

Reply to
wja30282002

Tony

If all fuses are ok then it sounds like you may have a faulty coolant temp switch or failed fan relay. It could also be a failed fan motor - will fan engage when A/C is switched on? RossTech is the software you need for this car but the scan software will not solve any or all problems you may encounter - not all of these components are integral to onboard computer systems.

Good Luck, Peter

Reply to
cabrio